Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Maybelline Eye Studio Quad in Copper Chic

I've recently rediscovered this Maybelline quad that I picked up in Fall 2012. I thought the shades were beautiful for the Fall time but I've also noticed that they are going to be great for transitioning into Spring!


My "go to" look recently has been putting the rose gold, peachy shade all over the lid, with the white in the inner corner and popping a matte brown from my Naked palette in the crease. It's so simple, but slightly colorful with such a unique shade on the lid.



This quad comes with four, very shimmery shades. A basic white, a gorgeous rose gold, a warm brown/gold and a darker brown that also has a warm undertone.

I used the brown shades much more in the fall, but they are also great as eyeliner across the upper lash line. I've been switching between using gel liner and the last shade in this quad for a more natural look.


(natural sunlight)
This shadows are super pigmented. Maybelline has certainly been stepping up their game with their "Eye Studio" range. There can be a little bit of fall out with these, so I recommend putting your foundation on after applying your shadows. This is a great drugstore product that costs under $10!

Have you tried any of the Maybelline Eye Studio products? What are your favorites?

1 comment:

  1. I really want to try this out!

    New follower :) Alara x x

    http://thevanitylondon.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete