Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Recent MAC purchase

About a week ago I had the chance to get my hands on some MAC products I've been eyeing for a while now. I've never tried one of their mineralized blushes and Warm Soul is one of their most popular, so I picked it up. Angel is also one of their best selling lipsticks, and I had to have it! (One of my close friends actually treated me to this as a B-day gift! <3 you, Carrie!)


I absolutely love MAC's sleek packaging. 



Their mineralized blushes are $25 and the lipsticks are $15.
(Don't you just love the look of never-been-touched makeup!?)



Warm soul is a very natural beige color with gold shimmer. Don't be scared when I say shimmer though! This is not "disco ball" like, it looks very natural and glowy when applied to the cheeks. Angel is a very wearable "soft pink". It is a frost formula and has a silver sheen to it. I love the way MAC lipsticks smell!  



Warm Soul is on the left, Angel on the right. (Natural lighting)

My MAC collection is slowly growing, which is great for me, but not so great for my wallet! What are some of your favorite items from MAC? Have you tried either of these products?

3 comments:

  1. I love MAC! And I love Angel lippy too - my go to when wearing a smokey eye :) I haven't tried the warm soul but this look really pretty too :)

    Siobhan xxx

    www.glitter-x-couture.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been wanting to get Mac Angel for the longest time :) love this post!

    Following :) xx

    http://thevanitylondon.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. great post..these are just gorgeous colors. I did a recent post with MACs new archie girls range, a big more colorful and dramatic but I love these nude shades too, MAC do such lovely products but like you my wallet gets hit pretty bad when I go into MAC :) x

    ReplyDelete