Saturday, February 2, 2013

Sally Hansen Commander in Chic

Today's manicure is Sally Hansen's Complete Salon Manicure in Commander in Chic.
This is a beautiful creme muddy grey color with the slightest bit of a purple undertone. The formula claims to include a base and top coat all in one, but I still apply my own. I tend to find this chips fairly easily without a top coat.


Something that really makes this nail lacquer stand out is the brush. It is very wide and makes for an easy application. I have two coats on here, with the Seche Vite top coat.



You can pick this up at almost any drugstore. They are almost always on sale, and I will definitely be picking up some more from this range.

Have you tried any Sally Hansen polishes? What are your thoughts?

1 comment:

  1. Love this colour! x

    http://lucyandbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete