Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Drugstore Dry Shampoos

Over the past couple of years, more and more brands have been coming out with their own versions of dry shampoos. These are usually aerosol sprays that rid your hair of oil without having to use them in the shower with water. Today I am posting about two drugstore ones that I have tried.


The first one I tried was the Tresemme Fresh Start dry shampoo for oily/straight hair. They make multiple different formulas for different hair types. At first I didn't know what to expect, because this was my first time using such a product. It left a white cast of powder in my hair, and made my hair feel even dirtier than it was before I used it. The only positive thing I can say about this product is that it smelled nice. I used up the whole bottle before I went out and bought the next dry shampoo I will be writing about.


I heard plenty of good things about Suave's dry shampoo. (Which is even cheaper than the Tresemme one) After only using this product a few times, I knew it was holy grail. This product has opened my eyes to the hype of dry shampoos to begin with. I use this every other day, when I don't wash my hair and it gives my hair tons of volume and makes it look like it has been freshly washed. It smells great, and doesn't  leave any sort of white cast in my hair. I HIGHLY recommend this product and I have no desire to try any other dry shampoos considering how great and cheap this one is!

Suave has certainly stepped up their game recently. Do you have any favorites from them?

No comments:

Post a Comment