Monday, January 21, 2013

Skincare Wishlist

I've been "window shopping" recently online at some luxurious skincare products I hope to own someday when I'm not working with a college student budget. I thought it would be fun to share with you some of the things I've been eyeing!


Lush Ultra Bland ($16.95): This is a beeswax based makeup remover. It has a very thick consistenticy and is used by massaging it into dry skin and removing it with a warm washcloth. I've heard so many great things about this product and I've been wanting to try a cleansing balm to remove my heavy, full coverage foundation. 

Kate Somerville ExfoliKate ($19): This is an enzyme based exfoliator. It also exfoliates physically, like most exfoliators, but it's enzyme technology removes dead skin cells, acne, and discoloration. I am very acne prone and have a fair share of acne scars. It claims to show results in as little as one use!

Bliss Steep Clean Mask ($55): This mask also contains exfoliating enzymes, just like the ExfoliKate. This product has two sides to the pump, that dispense two different products that you are suppose to mix together before applying, to activate the enzymes. It claims in fifteen minutes to unclog pores, minimize the appearance of pores, reduce acne, and brighten skin. All of which are things I'm very interested in for my skin. I'm not sure if I could ever justify spending over $50 on a face mask, but it sure sounds cool!

Origins VitaZing SPF 15 Moisturizer ($35): This is a moisturizer that has a slight tint to it. This is highly raved about by Tiffany D, and I'm considering splurging on it next time I run out of my Neutrogena Naturals moisturizer. It is suppose to make your skin appear more energized, and less dull. I also think it would make a great base under my foundation by giving me a bit more coverage.

Korres Wild Rose Face and Eye Serum ($41): This is a vitamin C face serum that claims to diminish discoloration and smooth fine lines. I'm not even in my twenties yet, and I don't exactly need the anti aging effects of this product just yet, but it certainly can't hurt. I've heard from many bloggers that this has helped their acne scars tremendously and that's certainly something I'm interested in. (See a trend here?)

LaVanilla The Healthy Deodorant ($10): Now I know this isn't exactly skincare, but I've been looking for a natural deodorant that actually works and this is the only one that I've read decent reviews on. Toms just won't cut it for me. I've also heard that this smells amazing! It's also readily available at Sephora. 

These are just some luxurious items that I hope I will get to try someday. Have you tried any of these? Or do you have any cheap alternatives? Please, let me know!

1 comment:

  1. I use the ultrabland! And it is so good and doesn't sting near eyes which makes it for me a better buy compared to other brands, I would follow up with a suitable cleanser too.. One that is for your skin type but really you should get this it's one of the only products that I've re purchased over and over again.. :) Great post and blog and I've now followed too :)...

    Siobhan xxx

    www.glitter-x-couture.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete