Saturday, January 26, 2013

Liebster Blog Award

I am so grateful to say I've been nominated by ANM from Beauty by ANM for this award! I'm super excited to be nominated for an award that promotes bloggers with under 200 followers. Thank you so much for nominating me, ANM! I really appreciate it!


Here are the rules:

-Post 11 random facts about yourself
- Answer 11 questions from the person that nominated you
- Nominate new blogs (with under 200 followers) and make a new tag of 11 questions for them to answer!

My random facts:

1. I am currently a college student studying music education.
2. I am a vegetarian.
3. One of my favorite hobbies is rock climbing. (Specifically indoor bouldering)
4. I've been playing the flute for 9 years.
5. My favorite pizza topping is pineapple
6. In middle school, I took acting and singing lessons. (I wanted to be on Broadway :P)
7. I am VERY organized.
8. I was drum major of my high school marching band.
9. I'm a Rocky Horror fan, I attend the Friday night specials as much as possible.
10. I hate scary movies.
11. Freshman year of high school I died my hair bright blue.

My answers to ANM's questions:

1.When did you start blogging?
In November 2012, very recently. I've always read beauty blogs and wanted to start one of my own!
2. What is your favorite skincare product?
I love the Body Shop's tea tree oil spot treatment for blemishes.
3. Lipstick or lipgloss? Why?
Definitely lipstick. I hate the sticky feeling lipgloss can have, and I don't like how your hair can stick to it sometimes.
4. Who is your favorite blog to follow and why?
I really love Estee from Essiebutton. She makes YouTube videos and that's how I discovered her. Her pictures are amazing and I really trust her reviews.
5. Where would your dream vacation be to?
Probably London. I know, not a typical answer, but I would love to just go to the shops and sip tea by Big Ben. :)
6. What is a language you wish you could speak?
German. My father was born in Germany and I'd love to be able to talk to some relatives who only speak German. 
7. What is your favorite guilty pleasure TV show?
Sad to say, Dance Moms on Lifetime. I'm addicted.
8. Who is someone you look up to?
If we are talking fashion/ makeup, Emma Stone. But if we are talking on a more personal level, definitely my teachers. Current and past, they inspire to work hard and follow my dreams.
9. What is your favorite part about blogging?
I love being able to communicate with other beauty bloggers. It's fun to exchange ideas and opinions. 
10. What is your go-to outfit?
Usually jeans and a nice sweater. Or if I'm lazy, then a baggy sweater and yoga pants.

Here are the bloggers than I'm nominating:

Angela from Sweet Darling Blog
Abby from The Geek in Disguise
Sarah from Lady Go Lightly
Snigdha from Make-up Your Life
Annelise from In Order to be Irreplaceable
Femme La Mode
Emma from Sequins and Stardust

Here are my questions for you:

1. What is at the top of your bucket list?
2. If you could only have one beauty product for the rest of your life, which would it be?
3. What's your favorite dessert?
4. What's your favorite way to pamper yourself?
5. All time favorite book?
6. Have you ever met any celebrities?
7. Do you watch beauty videos on YouTube? If so, who is your favorite guru to watch?
8. Favorite types of blog posts?
9. Do you have any pets?
10. What is your biggest fear?
11. If you could meet anyone, dead or alive, who would you meet?

That's it for this blogpost! Once again, thank you ANM for nominating me! I think this award is a wonderful way to expose bloggers who deserve it! I hope you will all make a post responding and nominating some of your favorite bloggers!



1 comment: