Thursday, January 24, 2013

Sephora Beauty Insider 2013 Birthday Gift

Yesterday I picked up my Birthday Gift from Sephora for being a beauty insider. You can sign up to be  a beauty insider for free and every year Sephora gives out these birthday gifts. It also changes yearly. They have certainly stepped up their game in past years and I was very happy to see that this year's gift was from Benefit.

The gift includes a mini They're Real mascara, which is highly talked about in the beauty community. I'm a drugstore mascara kind of gal, but I'm excited to try a high end mascara. I've tried their BadGal lash before and really enjoyed it. 



The other item in the set is a mini Watt's Up! cream highlighter. This is also a popular product from Benefit and I've never tried a cream highlighting product before. 



Benefit's packaging is adorable and I love how "puny" some of their products names are. I look forward to using these and I will definitely see if one day I will repurchase the full size.
If you aren't already signed up with Sephora's beauty insider, I highly recommend you do, it has loads of perks throughout the year.

What have you tried from Benefit? Are you happy with this year's birthday gift if you've received it?

4 comments:

  1. i seriously love benefit's products and i also love the birthday gift from sephora for beauty insiders. what i like is that they are sizable products that are actually useful. last year i think it was the philosophy body wash which i was absolutely crazy about and this year benefit!? awesome i can't wait for my birthday now, haha :)

    http://www.lovefromberlin.net/
    xx rae

    ReplyDelete
  2. I nominated you for the Liebster blog award!! Check out the newest post on my blog :)
    beautybyanm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks great! That's so cool that sephora ive out birthday presents!
    http://thelipstickthegirlandherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi sweetheart just stopping back to say of course we can follow each other. i am following you on blog lovin' now babe! xx

    ReplyDelete