Thursday, December 27, 2012

China Glaze Awaken

Today's manicure features yet another China Glaze polish. This is Awaken and it is in their permanent line. It is a beautiful metallic gunmetal color, that doesn't apply streaky. In fact, this looked great with only one coat. (But because I'm a bit OCD I insisted on putting two coats on) You don't get any brush stroke lines with the application either.


I love the way this color looks with my skin tone. It's perfect for the winter, because of it's metallic finish. It's also great because it's a darker shade, but not so dark that it's black. I will certainly be reaching for this shade very often during the winter.


I think metallics are very appropriate with the New Year approaching! What will you be wearing on your nails when the ball drops?

No comments:

Post a Comment