Friday, December 28, 2012

Top 12 Products of 2012

Last year a bunch of people posted about their "Top 11 Products of 2011" so I thought this year it would be fun to do a post for 2012! In this post I'm featuring my favorite and most used products all throughout the year. 


Physicians Formula Healthy Wear SPF 50 Powder Foundation in Natural Beige: This is a wonderful setting powder. I usually use it to set my B.B. cream or foundation and it keeps me shine free. Occasionally, I'll just put some concealer on and put this over top. Either way, this doesn't look "cakey" and it provides a wonderful finish to my skin.

Garnier Skin Renew B.B. Cream: This year, the B.B. cream trend came to the states and I was very happy about that! This is the only beauty balm I've ever tried but I reach for it daily. It provides more coverage than a tinted moisturizer, but it's lighter than a foundation. This has a wonderful scent and I can't feel it on my skin when I wear it. 


M.A.C. Mineralize Skinfinish in Perfect Topping: This is unfortunately a limited edition product from M.A.C. but it's been re-promoted multiple times in collections. I found mine at a CCO two summers ago and I absolutely love it! It's my first and only MSF. It has beautiful purple, peach and champagne veining in it. It just provides a wonderful glow to the face.


C.O. Bigelow Mentha Lip Balm in Vanilla Mint: This is very comparable to the original Burt's Bees lip balm, which I also love. It gives your lips that minty tingling sensation. This also applies matte, which I love. I usually apply this before I go to bed, and I can still feel it on my lips when I wake up the next morning!

Covergirl Lash Blast Volume in Very Black: This is my holy grail mascara. I have repurchased this product at least four times. It gives your lashes lots of volume and separation. I'm such a fan of the huge brush and I love what it does to my lashes. 


NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil in Yogurt: This is my favorite eyeshadow base to put on after my primer and before my powder shadow. It's a shimmery peach champagne color that goes well under almost any eyeshadow. I own a bunch of these pencils, but this is by far my favorite and most used shade.

Fresh Sugar Rose SPF 15 Lip Treatment: This came in my Sephora Beauty Insider birthday gift for this year. It came with another one that wasn't tinted and I used that one all up, so I couldn't show it here. They both have the same formula, smell like lemonade and are ultra moisturizing! This one gives your lips a sheer red tint. I don't know if I would ever purchase the full size. ($23) 



Seche Vite Fast Dry Top Coat: This top coat keeps my polish staying on for a very long time. It makes even cheaper polishes last for days! I will definitely repurchase this once I use it up. (This bottle has lasted me over a year!)

Revlon Colorstay Base Coat: I first purchased this over the summer, and it is this first base coat that I've actually noticed it working. My nails are never stained when I remove a polish, and I haven't noticed any yellowing. This base coat is also super cheap! 



Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Deep Conditioner: This my second bottle of this and it works wonders on my hair. I use it about once or twice a week. It smells like coconuts, which I love. It makes my hair super smooth and shiny. If my hair is ever feeling dry or frizzy, I always use this to help it out.

Urban Decay Naked Palette: I received this as a gift last Christmas and I have used it every single day since then. It has everything I would ever need for any eyeshadow look from natural to smokey. This is by far my all time favorite makeup product. Some of my favorite shades are: Sin, Naked, Buck, and Toasted. I highly recommend this palette!



Victoria's Secret Body Mist in Berry Kiss: This was my "go to" scent for 2012. It's very fresh and not overpowering at all. If I don't know what perfume to wear, I just throw this on and don't need to worry about it. More than half of the bottle is gone, and that says a lot because I tend to switch up my scents often. 

I hope your year was wonderful and let's make 2013 even better!

No comments:

Post a Comment