Thursday, December 13, 2012

Fortune Cookie Soap Winter Soap Box

I've been hearing so many people rave about Fortune Cookie Soap for a while now and I finally decided to give them a try for myself! I signed up for the quarterly subscription "Soap Box" which is $20 per box. This includes 8 products, some trial sized and a couple full sized. I love that this company is all about being "Gunk Free", all of their products are free of parabens, sulfates, synthetic preservatives and they don't test on animals.


This box is "Grinch Themed", everything in it has a name pertaining to "How the Grinch Stole Christmas" which I thought was so clever and cute!
Everything came packaged beautifully, and they even threw in a mini candy cane! How cute!
Each box comes with a $10 off any purchase made at fortuencookiesoap.com, which I plan on using to pick up a full size of my favorite product!




OCD Hand Sanitizer in Whobilation: This is a clear gel with rainbow glitter in it, it smells like peppermint and cherry. I absolutely LOVE the scent of this! It's definitely heavier on the cherry. I'm not sure how I feel about getting glitter all over my hands, but because it smells so good, it's worth it.
Body Wash in Cheer Monger: This is described as chocolate, marshmallow and peppermint. It smells just like hot chocolate with marshmallows! Peppermint is the weakest scent in this, but it's there!
Cindy Lou Who Roll On Purfume: I'm awful at describing scents with many notes to them. This smells amazing as well! It's not a perfume only wearable around the holidays, which I like. I can definitely smell cherry in it, sort of like the hand sanitizer. It also has some floral notes to it, which makes it super girly. This is probably my favorite thing in the box!


Goody Goody Gum Drop Hydrate Me: This is a solid lotion, sort of like the LUSH massage bars if you are more familiar with those. These are shaped like little gum drops! These smell like oranges and pineapple, their scent is very strong! I'm not a huge fan of the scent, but I definitely don't dislike it.
Dear Santa, I Can Explain Personal Space: This is an odor neutralizer and air freshener. When I first read the scent description of this (pine and tangerine) I'm not going to lie, I was a little worried it would smell like the cleaning agent, Pine-Sol. But it definitely doesn't, I really enjoy the scent of this. It just reminds me of Christmas, if I had to choose one scent that reminded me of this time of year, it would be this one!


Pinch of Grinch Whipped Cream: I wasn't able to get a good photo of this (sorry!) It's just a green body lotion that smells of orange, lime and club soda. It's an interesting and different scent, but I really enjoy it! Their Whipped Cream body lotion is one of their most popular items, so I'm very excited to try it!




Naughty/Nice Bath Fizzy: This product looks like a lump of coal! It doesn't smell like one though, it smells like butterscotch. You plop this in your bath and watch it fizz as it releases oils and fragrance into your bath. I had the chance to try this and I wasn't very impressed. It left a black ring around my tub and left black residue all over me. I had to shower right after because I had black soot all over me. The fragrance disappeared once it dissolved and I don't feel like it did much for my skin. This product just wasn't for me!
Holiday Cheermeister Fortune Cookie Soap: This is the number one product that I've been looking forward to trying! It looks just like a fortune cookie, with a paper fortune inside as well! This one is scented like carrot cake and it smells just like it! I love the icing and carrot detail on the soap as well, it's almost too cute to use! (Almost!)



Have you tried anything from Fortune Cookie Soap? What are your favorites?


No comments:

Post a Comment