Monday, December 31, 2012

Zoya Daul

I saw a bunch of the Zoya polishes from the Fall 2012 collection intitled the "Diva Collection" on display at Ulta recently and decided to pick this one up. Daul is a purple base with loads of tiny gold glitter. I'm not going to lie, I was a bit disappointed when I first applied this. It's quite sheer and I was hoping for it to be more opaque. I have on three coats here. Next time I apply this polish it will probably be over another color. 


It's a beautiful color once you build it up. You could also just apply one coat over a dark purple, which I will soon try. I do not look forward to removing this, as glitter polishes tend to be a bother to remove. I thought an all glitter manicure was appropriate with the new year approaching.

Are you a fan of glitter polishes? What are some of your favorites?

1 comment:

  1. love your blog! check out mine:
    http://beautybyanm.blogspot.com

    xoxo
    alexandra

    ReplyDelete