Wednesday, December 19, 2012

The Body Shop Hemp Hand Protector

The weather is starting to get colder as the new year approaches, which means my skin is suffering from the temperature differences when switching from the cold air outside to the very warm air indoors. My hands tend to get the worst patches of dry skin, sometimes my knuckles get so bad they even bleed. (TMI?) Anyway, I've been using this hand cream to help solve my dry skin problems.  

$10 for 1.0 oz

This hand cream has a very thick consistency. It's ultra moisturizing and doesn't leave an oily residue, although I only use it before bed. I wasn't very fond of the scent when I first purchased this, but it has grown on me. It's a very herbal scent, but isn't too overpowering. I'm not a huge fan of the packaging, I don't enjoy products that have this metal tube packaging very much, but the product definitely makes up for it.


The Body Shop also makes other hand creams in different scents, if you aren't an herbal fan. However, they are advertised for all skin types, so this is the only scent in this specific formula. I recommend this hand cream for anyone who has very dry skin and is tired of drugstore hand creams failing them, like me.

I am quickly becoming a regular customer at The Body Shop, I have yet to be disappointed by their products. Do you have a favorite hand cream? I'd love to hear about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment