Friday, December 7, 2012

The Body Shop Camomile Gentle Eye Make-up Remover

About a month ago I purchased a few things from The Body Shop because I haven't really tried too many products from them before. (They were also having a great deal!) I picked this up to replace my Neutrogena makeup wipes. I really enjoy those wipes, I just wanted to try something new, and as the winter months approach, I tend to wear heavier eye makeup.

A bottle (8.4 oz.) costs $15 but as I mentioned before, The Body Shop almost always has deals.


As it says, it contains camomile, which soothes redness. It also contains rose water, which I found interesting. Rose water also reduces redness as well as moisturizes the skin. It is marketed towards all skin types. I have oily lids and this does not leave an oily residue around my eyes. I can see how it would be effective for dry, sensitive skin as well. 

I love the feeling it gives my lashes, they feel very conditioned after using this product where as with other makeup removers, my lashes tend to still feel a bit crunchy from mascara left over. I highly recommend this, and I think it's worth the price. It's definitely better than most drugstore eye makeup removers that I have tried!

What's your favorite makeup remover? Do you have any must haves from The Body Shop?

2 comments:

  1. I've been meaning to try this product for a while. Do you find that it removes waterproof makeup well? I love the Say Yes to Blueberries wipes. They're pretty great but I need a good cream remover.


    www.sweetdarlingblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually don't wear waterproof mascara or eyeliner, so I couldn't speak for that! Sorry! I've tried the Yes to Cucumber wipes, I'll have to try the Blueberry ones!

      Delete